Students’ welfare Division Objectives
- To ensure efficient provision of welfare services to students of DeKUT
- To act as a link between the students community and the university administration by providing efficient and effective communication
- To guide registration of clubs and societies, manage them and maintain the register of all clubs and a copy of each clubs constitution.
- To offer counseling services to the students body through the counseling office
- To facilitate participation of students in co-curriculum activities.
- To offer guidance, support and assistance to students with financial difficulties through programs such as Work-study.
- To provide efficient accommodation services to the students and liaise with appropriate external hostels providers.
- To ensure effective operations of DeKUTSO